I have been working on this since 2 weeks ago. From getting the materials and figuring how to do it, with the help from Nicholas, back from Sydney for 2 weeks holidays, fated to catch him to help :P The only Electronic Engineer guy that I can count on that will not reject me.
WHAT? Even that I have to DIY. The soldering gun does not come with the plug!
wasn't too hard at all. everyone can do that.
the soldering gun
innocent internal circuit board from the keyboard that i broke. laying on top of that key matrix that takes me forever to understand. like a maze game, which very much testing on my eyes sight power and patient.
attached to the computer. NUMLOCK is on.
took me 5 hours to get those wires soldered. but not getting many right circuit to the ideal keys - the navigation keys.
sorry I melt it with that soldering gun. Meanwhile I burnt my skin too. You don't want to see that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to be continue
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, July 29, 2007
rebuild SPINOBOT: I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment