Friday, September 09, 2005

{ it's FRIDAY }

yeay~friday. I have waited this day for so long, but it just passed so so so so so fast....Omg.. I can't believe its ending. I wanna enjoy my friday man. By the way, I am going to shift back to Sri Petaling soon!! Can't wait for it. 2nd of october is the day. I know when I am back to my real Home, I will be alive again.


Friends out there, remember to pay me a visit when I am back to Sri Petaling okay? You all are always most welcome.

To remember yesterday, I have met 2 COOL aunties, my dad was so happy that 4 of his creations were being praised & praised & praised by them all night long. Yeah, I know my parents are always proud of us. After all, it was a great dinner, had all the good services in the VIP room, such as, kept on changing the plates from one different dish to another one. Hmm.. i think i might be meeting them later before they get back to Beijing by tomorrow morning.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, of course, my dad was excited and promised to bring us to Beijing, before the Olympic 2008. I do not dare to hope this time is serious one, so that i won't get disappointment in the end ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: