The sky is simply irresistable. Especially when I am driving on sundays, I can't stop switching focus all over the place in the sky. When there are lots of clouds in the sky, different type of clouds, tell different stories, different characters, anything that we can imagine is all in the sky. Sometimes it's fun when I see some clouds don't want to friend with other clouds.
It's ! dangerous ! I know. Same to those guys who can't take eyes off from sexy girls walking along the sidewalk, at corner of the drive way, pretty girls billboard from 5km away, tv commercials with gorgeous girls at the junction, cute girls waiting to cross the road next to the traffic lights.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
poor little rabbit with no ears. no one wants to play with him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, December 04, 2005
{ seducing sky }
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment