Never thought of this could happen to me. I got an
unexpected gift for myself on this christmas day. This poor foot, got one twist on the ankle when I was 12. A tyre of Perdana, an exclusive local car rolled over on the same part underneath this bandage 4 years ago. I sprained my foot
awfully right before I was preparing for being up on the stage, made me got to shout our motto squatting down where my all the hands of my sisters are on top of my head, I couldn't make myself stand up at that moment, very unforgetable. No worries, it didn't put out the drive in me to present my
gratitude to my family and friends who were waiting in the audience seats.
Wish my own
right foot all the best in life, be strong, happy and healthy always.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------ouch----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment