Friday, November 11, 2005

{ nothing ever bad }

70 years Pocket Penguin, MARIAN KEYES "Nothing bad ever happens in Tiffany's".
I bought it about 2 months ago. Obviously, you know why did I bought it, and it was under a quite bizzare situation, that is when I was hanging out and I suddenly felt "I must buy something today, a book!". Then, I got in Kinokuniya and pondered over which book is "crunchy" for me, like snacks, a little but taste the excitement shortly then end. When I was busy flipping through all the books on the Pocket Penguin rack, this book appeared right under my nose, and you know I am buying it.

For a moment, I thought it was teasing me. In the book, it describes how panic Tiffany can be, and she's just love chocolate. First story in the book, in short, she found that her passport has gone, 3 days before the flight to her christmas holidays, torn her room apart, attacked the entire flat. It was not found and like ants in the boiling water. see? It's me. Here comes the second story, she investigates jetlag cures from natural heal to chemical solutions, in the end, guess what? told to select an over-priced, super-sized M&M and eat to sleep. me again. you too?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shit happens sometimes, not all bad, you'll see
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: